Turabit is a technology company that believes in making IT easy for businesses to care for their customers, Everywhere.
We are team of operators dedicated to making an impact on the lives of all of those we work with.
Thankfully, our products help us scale that dedication beyond the walls of our office.
Working days: Mon – Fri
Title: Python Developer
Experience Range: 1 to 2.5 years
Qualification: B.Sc. / B.Tech (CS / IT), MCA, BCA
- You will develop and extend the Turabit platform
- Writing effective and scalable Python codes.
- Integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming Language.
- Writing clean, scalable & efficient code
- Designing and implementing RESTful APIs.
- Building reusable code libraries for future use.
- Use appropriate data-types and designing patterns while doing development
- Expert in Python with knowledge of at least one Python web framework Flask, Django etc.
- Good understanding of Active Directory Operations
- Experience in Agile based development methodology
- Knowledge of AWS cloud would be an advantage
- Knowledge on nltk, scikit, numpy would be an advantage
- Github understanding and version control
- Basic understanding of Powershell Scripting
- Basic understanding of Caching servers
- Basic knowledge of Network
- Experience in light weight service/agent creation to perform the operation enduser machine.
- Knowledge of socket programming or created chat bot modules
- Expertise in Troubleshooting
- Knowledge of ORM base architecture
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python and multi-process architecture
- Worked with caching technologies like Redis
- Worked with indexing technology like Elastic Search
- Good knowledge about relational DB like MySQL and/or NoSQL DB like MongoDB
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven
Compensation and Benefits:
- Excellent Salary Structure
- Employee friendly corporate work culture
- Exposure to interact with US people
- Flexible timings with Saturday and Sunday Off
- Lucrative Rewards and Recognition