From IT issues to HR onboarding, from customer queries to customer orders, Turabit understands, analyzes employees and customers need and provides the right solution consistently in seconds, using enterprise level conversational AI Assistants. With our solution, we have a mission to gift the world Intelligent & self-learning AI agents to support commodities services and allow creativity through innovation.
Overview: Turabit (Turabit.com) is looking for a bright & dynamic applicant for Business Development position. The incumbent will help increase sales through lead generation, marketing, and other corporate strategies. If you are an enthusiastic person, have passion for Business Development and marketing, a desire to make a difference in the lives of people by helping them to be more efficient, more creative and want to have a real impact on the growth of a company, we would like to hear from you.
- Assist in the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Lead Generation/Outbound Calling and warm lead follow-up.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Assist in development of sales pipelines, revenue forecasts and effective sales strategy.
- Assist in closing sales to achieve quarterly sales quotas.
- Draft/create sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Assist in proposals and respond to RFP’s.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products.
- Utilize CRM to track and analyze data for future activities.
- Provide status reports to the senior team members.
- Able and willing to travel.
- A degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, or related discipline.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in sales.
- Strong analytical and organization skills.
- Self-motivated for continued learning and growth.
- Positive attitude and willingness to take responsibility.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexible, and detail-oriented
- Strong team player, with demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in deadline-driven environment.
- Intermediate MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook email and calendar.