Turabit is a technology company that believes in making IT easy for businesses to care for their customers, Everywhere.
We are team of operators dedicated to making an impact on the lives of all of those we work with.
Thankfully, our products help us scale that dedication beyond the walls of our office.
Working days: Mon – Fri
Title: Technical Content Writer
Experience: Min. 1-2 years
Qualification: BCA, MCA, BE.(CA & IT)
Shift: 9AM to 6PM EST (US Shift)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Technical Content Writer will be Responsible for writing and publishing Web content
- Keep update with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability and industry trends.
- Develop engaging content for technical articles, blogs, stories and social media campaigns to entice and engage the audience
- Function as the company’s lead social net-worker and manage social media presence
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of products to create whitepapers and other content
- Excellent command over writing in English for a global clientele
- Strong thinking ability, writing and editing IT technical skills
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly
- A good eye for detailing, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
- Able to understand the requirement clearly and come up with an original, high-quality content copy.
- Be able to meet deadlines and deliver best results within given timeline
- Dedicated, result-focused, flexible and creative
Compensation and Benefits:
- Excellent Salary Structure
- Employee friendly corporate work culture
- Exposure to interact with US people
- Timings are fixed with Saturday and Sunday Off
- Lucrative Rewards and Recognition